In 2019, Union Gallery developed a new strategic plan to reflect on recent achievements and set goals for a sustainable future for the gallery.
1. Strengthen gallery’s capacity for resilience, learning and diversity in artistic programs by enhancing the connection to Queen’s University broader teaching and learning environment and experiential learning opportunities.
2. Explore avenues to ensure financial and human resource sustainability for gallery programs and operations.
3. Build relevancy within the Queen’s and Katarokwi-Kingston communities.
4. Enhance marketing, promotion, fundraising, and outreach activities to raise public awareness and to facilitate more engagement with gallery programs.
5. Ensure the gallery’s facilities meet with Queen’s environmental health and safety regulations and standards and accessibility requirements, and are inclusive and welcoming.
To request a copy of our full strategic plan, please reach out: email@example.com / 613.533.3171
© 2022 Union Gallery | All Rights Reserved